Saturday, October 16, 2004

October 16, 2004

Well, I'll admit -- the waiting is getting difficult. Although in my mind I had always set my sites on October, in my heart, I leaned towards listening to all the signs that indicated it might be sooner. I'm now officially 4 days away from the 8 month mark, and no news yet. I did find out that a rather large group of referrals did come in yesterday, but it does not appear that my boy was in them -- it does mean though that I'm that much closer .I told myself the other day -- if I were giving birth to this baby, he still wouldn't be here yet -- so I have a new appreciation for all those women who go through 9 months of waiting!I'm packed (actually I've done that a few times), I'm waiting, I'm ready, and I'm sure that these next few months will go by quickly with the holidays, a possible Thanksgiving visit from Dad and Nan, amd Mom's moving to ATL.I'll update as soon as I hear anything -- keep praying!Love,Kristi

No comments: