Saturday, December 11, 2004

Our 2nd Date -- and Jackson brought a girlfriend!

Today was even better than yesterday! Nothing but giggles and squeels! We visit once a day from 10am - Noon, and get to give them their lunch time bottles right before we leave.

I'm saying we, because we share out visits with another family who is there to adopt their little girl. She obviously has a thing for Jack as you can see from the picture below!



I found out on my first visit that we will need to bring a change of clothes each day. In addition, Jack's a big guy -- I'm guessing he's right at about 19 pounds, so the clothes I brought are none too big! We'll be able to go shopping on Monday to see if I can find a few more things.

He is extremely happy, and very curious about everything around him. He doesn't seem to be crawling yet, but it's clear he will be mobile soon!

Well, more news tomorrow!

No comments: